Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Submitting a podcast

I made a podcast using the program feed editor. (It is itunes enabled) I checked it with feed validator and it says it is a valid feed. Also, I use itunes to subscribe to the podcast and it downloads to the program. My problem is that the podcast never show up in the itunes store. I have tried submitting it many times and the message I receive is, it appears this feed has been submitted.

Dell, Windows XP

Posted on Oct 1, 2009 5:39 PM

5 replies

Oct 3, 2009 1:50 AM in response to Asdid

It isn't yet a week since the podcast was submitted; it can take longer than that - it required human intervention to assess it, so there's obviously going to be a queue. Your feed seems fine, so it's just a question of waiting. The Store 'knows' your podcast has been submitted, so there's no point in trying to submit it again; it's now awaiting acceptance - like everyone's podcast it has to be checked to make sure it's not breaking any rules.

Submitting a podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.