1167 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2010 12:45 PM by Schneb
Try deleting the Finder preferences .plist file.
~/Library/Preferences. Move that file to the Trash and restart your Mac.
*Try Firefox maintenance.*
Firefox 3.5 for Mac OS X
1. From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History... .
2. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
3. Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose what history elements to clear. Click Clear Now.
Firefox 3 for Mac OS X
1. In Firefox, from the Tools menu, select Clear Private Data.
2. Make sure Cache and Cookies are checked, and then click Clear Private Data Now.