Hey guys. I have this tiny bit problem stuck here. See, I have finished my RSS feed, tested it and all works perfectly, but when I remove an article from my feed it still showed in the reader. How do i get the reader to see the article is no longer part of the feed. Any ideas what's wrong? http://www.rsschannelwriter.com/
The most control 'you' can exercise is to delete the original files, specifically the rss.xml file, and let iWeb republish everything under: File / Publish Entire Site.
If the feed persists after republishing, then the issue is in the cached pages at your service provider, and you'll need to wait for their refresh cycle to occur. Different IPs will cache and empty their cache at almost unpredictable time cycles (usually a few days to a few weeks). If it is the cache persisting, your local experience may vary from what others get.
Here we go again. RSS-feed has been dead once again for a couple of hours. My guess it's the reader.mac.com-server that is the root of all iWeb RSS widget-evil this time around. I guess a bugreport is the only right thing to do.