Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement SILICONE EAR TIPS and MESH CAPS for IN-EAR headset w/remote.

Hello,

I was recently shocked to find Apple incapable of ordering replacement silicone tips and mesh caps for my VERY expensive (70 euros) in-ear headphones w/remote. I looked all over the web and even went to a brick-and-mortar Apple store where the only response I got was: "Sorry, but we can't help you, you'll just have to buy a new pair of headphones". So basically what Apple is saying, is that when I accidentally lose one of the silicone tips on the bus or tram or whatever, I'm out another 70 euros. This is RIDICULOUS and I am very angry at Apple for this blatant disregard towards its customers...

Does anyone know when Apple will address this problem?? I love those earphones and want to use them again soon!

From Belgium.

Posted on Oct 16, 2009 7:27 AM

7 replies

Dec 30, 2009 5:12 PM in response to Kebabselector

Called again and got it sorted. They've sent me a complete in-ear headphone set. Phones, buds and caps (minus the retail packaging). Seems a bit over the top for a set of silicone buds, but I'm not complaining as I means I've got a spare set of headphones now 🙂 Just hope I don't loose the tip again.

On a tip update, I found one. The other seems to have disappeared into the unknown (or the dog)

Replacement SILICONE EAR TIPS and MESH CAPS for IN-EAR headset w/remote.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.