Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change the time of slides imported from iphoto - in bulk

Hello,
I am preparing a slideshow but I would like to use iMovie and then burn the finished product using iDVD. I have 420 slides in an iPhoto album, and I would like them each to be 7 seconds long. When I import them from iPhoto, they seem to be set at 1 second each? I can change them individually, but there must be a way to select them and change them all at once. There is probably a way to set the transitions in bulk like this too? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lincoln

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.5), 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 7:21 PM

1 reply

Oct 26, 2009 10:52 PM in response to Lincoln Nymeyer

Well, I think I figured it out on my own.
If you drag all of the photos to the timeline and then "select all" the photos - you can change the length of all the clips at the same time by using the little rabbit/turtle slider at the bottom of the "show photo settings" window. You can also "select all" and utilize any of the transitions if you want all the transitions to be the same.
If there is an easier way, let me know, but this seems to work, so I guess I will mark my question as answered.

How to change the time of slides imported from iphoto - in bulk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.