Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parallels, Kaspersky: "Security center did not trust this program..."

It looks like the Parallels folks require some sort of support code, and probably money, so I hope you don't mind me asking here first...

I've installed Parallels and Vista, and I find that Vista seems to have problems (no surprise there!) with the Kaspersky virus-protection software. In particular, it leaves it turned off, and when I try to turn it on, it says:

Security Center did not trust this program because its identity could not be verified.

Does this sound familiar to any of you?

Mac Pro 2.8GHz 8 processor, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Nov 7, 2009 5:05 PM

3 replies

Nov 8, 2009 1:16 AM in response to mr88cet

Not sure... so have you tried the Kaspersky forum? or won't they touch it because it is more like OEM product and they expect Parallels to provide full support?

The problem sounds like Vista primarily and maybe Windows Vista is confused by Paralllels.

When I installed KIS 2010 on Windows 7 (native) it didn't automatically enable firewall and protection, no net access to register, and had to do so myself, manually. It then 'worked' but could not get Flash re-enabled at all. So I went back to what I was using. Good product but still has a couple rough edges.

Parallels, Kaspersky: "Security center did not trust this program..."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.