Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Your request could not be completed" (Clicking on Reviews)

A weird glitch in the App Store has suddenly appeared on my iTunes, in the last couple of days. Although selecting an app is possible, should you want to read the top 3 reviews underneath, it brings up this message:

*+"Your request could not be completed.+*
*+The item you've requested is not currently available in the US store."+*

This message used to be common when games were being altered, and were propagating in the system. It just took a while to come to the US store. But that's not what is happening. One can choose/download the game just fine, but the reviews and/or IDs of the reviewers are not accessible.

Anyone have an idea what's happening?

Dell, Windows XP, iTunes 9.0.2.25

Posted on Nov 12, 2009 10:15 PM

6 replies

Nov 13, 2009 7:39 AM in response to Linuxpng

Thanks for the reply! I was about to uninstall 9.0.2.25, since it's been one glitch after the other with this new programme.

Now it's working again. It didn't the last two nights when I clicked on my ID on a review I had left, or wanted to read an older review on a given game.

Why is this happening with no word from Apple? Don't they monitor these threads and provide concrete answers? Grrr.

Nov 22, 2009 2:17 AM in response to JVXB

Hi there. I'm having this same problem when trying to read reviews for my own programs, and people are receiving the message when trying to rate my programs that have been in the store and rated previously. As it stands it seems people are unable to rate my applications. This was first noticed a couple of weeks ago.

I did attempt to file a bug report with Apple and have not received a response. Very frustrating.

"Your request could not be completed" (Clicking on Reviews)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.