Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWeb displaying on PowerBook G4 15" aluminium

I have just tried using iWeb09 to update my website that I created about 6 months ago in iWeb08.

The new 'display' of iWeb gets a bit tricky on my 15" G4 laptop as the side bar which contains 'audio/photos/movies/widgets' is not adjustable in size. When editing my content, it is confined to quite a narrow space (due to the small screen size). I have managed to work around this while editing, but it has just blown me out of the water completely when I have gone to publish my site.

When I go to the top level of my site in iWeb where I can enter my FTP details, all the detailed information is actually hidden 'behind' the audio/photos/movies/widgets sidebar and there is no sideways scrollbar to access the information.

I have screen shots if required.

Any suggestions as I would love to get these updates published today if possible.

Thanks!

PowerBook G4, iPhone G3, iMac, Airport Extreme, Airport Express, 16Gb iPod, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Nov 15, 2009 7:47 PM

There are no replies.

iWeb displaying on PowerBook G4 15" aluminium

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.