Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Mice problematic after update 2 days ago

I accepted the Apple update 2 days ago and ever since I have had mouse issues. I have a BT Mighty Mouse and a Logitech BT Travel Mouse. I prefer the logitech due to the acceleration. Upon boot OSX never says there is no mouse. I use kbd shortcuts to get to preferences and run the mouse app and it sees the logitech but never connects. It will connect to the mighty mouse but it take2 several minutes. All this since the last update. Any ideas? Any way to roll-back the last updates?

Thanks!

Mini, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Nov 17, 2009 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2009 7:53 PM

Clear all your existing connects and restart the machine....turn on just the Logitech mouse and then build a new connect.

Be sure your local environment isn't lousy with radio waves (same freq. etc.), check the batteries and see if you have more luck.

As well, try locating and deleting these related preference/plist files:

~(yourUserName)/Library/Preferences/...
• com.apple.Bluetooth.plist
• com.apple.BluetoothAudioAgent.plist
• com.apple.BluetoothExplorer.plist
• com.apple.BluetoothFileExchange.plist
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2009 7:53 PM in response to mleeber

Clear all your existing connects and restart the machine....turn on just the Logitech mouse and then build a new connect.

Be sure your local environment isn't lousy with radio waves (same freq. etc.), check the batteries and see if you have more luck.

As well, try locating and deleting these related preference/plist files:

~(yourUserName)/Library/Preferences/...
• com.apple.Bluetooth.plist
• com.apple.BluetoothAudioAgent.plist
• com.apple.BluetoothExplorer.plist
• com.apple.BluetoothFileExchange.plist

Bluetooth Mice problematic after update 2 days ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.