Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sirius app

I have had sirius / xm app since it came out and I always have been a sirius subscriber,recently I got a subscription to xm.
How do I log out of the application to enter my user name and password for xm?

Imac G5, iPhone OS 3.1.2, iphone 3g 16gb

Posted on Nov 18, 2009 7:07 AM

3 replies

Dec 31, 2009 1:10 PM in response to aunkster

I am a sirius radio subscriber and I recently added the premium online subscription in order to listen on my computer and IPod Touch as well. I have no problems logging on and listening with my laptop or desktop computer. However, when I logon with my IPod touch's Sirius XM application it says I'm still a "basic" subscriber and need to upgrade to Premium, which I have done as noted above. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app. and turned the IPod off and on but still no luck. When I called Sirius support they suggested the two things in the previous sentence and then said I needed to call Apple Support. Anyone use this app. with success on their IPod or IPhone? Thank you very much.

sirius app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.