Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automatically import new purchases

I have succesfully set up home sharing on my network but do not see the "“Automatically import new purchases" option under advanced settings. Where is this option or is it not implemented yet.

I am on the latest version of itunes and can successfully see both libraries and drag between them. Both computers are authorized and using the same itunes store account. Why can't I find this option to turn it on?

Mac Book, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Nov 19, 2009 6:03 AM

5 replies

Nov 19, 2009 6:07 AM in response to jenbeast

jenbeast wrote:
I have succesfully set up home sharing on my network but do not see the "“Automatically import new purchases" option under advanced settings. Where is this option or is it not implemented yet.

I am on the latest version of itunes and can successfully see both libraries and drag between them. Both computers are authorized and using the same itunes store account. Why can't I find this option to turn it on?

when iTunes on both machines is running, click on the home sharing icon in one of them to bring up the lib for the other machine. at the right bottom, you will see 2 buttons. one would be import and the other settings. click on settings.

Automatically import new purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.