Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Student discount + Black friday sale?

Hello everyone, I'm getting ready to buy my first mac and have decided on the iMac i7. I have seen posts recently on a possible 10% sale on black friday. My question is will I be eligible for a student discount and the 10% sale? I understand that no one really knows what will happen this year, I was hoping someone could inform me if the combination was possible in previous years.

Thank You

Posted on Nov 19, 2009 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2009 1:42 PM

I asked and they said you only get to pick one discount (whichever one is greater).
3 replies

Nov 19, 2009 1:47 PM in response to mr3278

This is a user forum so even if you do get an answer, I would not necessarily trust it for making a major purchase. You should call your local Apple Store

http://www.apple.com/retail/

Don't ask about the specifics of Black Friday, because they are probably not allowed to tell you (and may not even know), but just ask if your student discount and any other discount from the Black Friday event can be applied at the same time.

Or just wait another 8 days. 🙂

Student discount + Black friday sale?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.