Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Server Admin loses my servers!

What's the deal with 10.6 Server Admin losing all of my servers? I have to add them all again. ***? Anyone else having this annoying problem?

17" MacBook Pro 5,2, Mac OS X (10.6.2), 4 GB RAM, anti glare

Posted on Nov 20, 2009 10:08 AM

5 replies

Feb 16, 2010 12:32 PM in response to rkovelman

I experience this issue on multiple machines, it is not isolated to any particular laptop that I access the servers from.

The one thing I have tracked down is that it happens when I “close” the server admin window as opposed to (or prior to) quitting server admin. Quitting server admin (with the window open) results in all of my servers remaining.

Check on yours to see if you experience similar behavior but that’s what I have isolated it to on my end.

Server Admin loses my servers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.