1084 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2009 3:59 PM by EdFladung
In the process of re-building my web page I found that one of the fonts used on the page had somehow become corrupted. The letters were showing up as white on a white background thus invisible and the leading was so large that it was pushing everything off the page. I could not fix the font so I substituted another similar font and was able to repair and recover the page. I am not sure how this happened but I did download several fonts in the past month. So this appears to explain what happened.
This does not explain why I was not able to restore my month old back-up of the iWeb file. That is not encouraging for the future as back-ups seem not to work with iWeb.