Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Desperation: how do I find the "print levels" on my Epson R210?

I have tried everything that I have found on the web, but still cannot find a way to get to PRINT LEVELS on my Epson Stylus Photo R210.

So I have a perfectly good printer with a red light flashing on it, telling me that one of my six ink cartridges is low, and there is no known way to find out which one.

I have:
1) Gutenprint
2) Epson Printer Utility Lite (which can't find my printer)
3) All the latest Epson updates

It's almost comical! Is the bottom line that I really have to throw away a good printer, and buy a new one?

Can anyone please help?

Thanks, Andrew

24" white iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.2), Epson Stylus Photo R210

Posted on Nov 28, 2009 6:21 PM

5 replies

Nov 29, 2009 7:51 AM in response to Andrew Mitchell

Check the documentation for your printer. There is usually a way to tell which cartridge is low or empty using the control panels on the printer. Looking at the support pages for your printer, I find that the procedure should be to :

Press the ink button. The print head moves to the ink cartridge check position and the power light begins to flash. The ink cartridge indicated by the ink button with a line through it is either empty or low.

Matt

Desperation: how do I find the "print levels" on my Epson R210?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.