Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Touch Apps Won't Finish Downloading

I started to download a few game apps on my ipod touch, and it was going fine, but then the it stopped and the status said 'waiting', and didn't change for a while and then the rest changed to 'waiting' also, so i tried to download another app to see if it works, but this time its just stays 'loading', with the black bar still all black.i can connect to the internet with no problems, but the apps won't continue to download.
i was wondering if anyone knows what happened and more importantly how to fix this. if you need any other information just tell me, and i will try to answer to the best of my ability.

Ipod Touch 2.2.1

Windows XP

Posted on Nov 29, 2009 3:44 AM

3 replies

Nov 29, 2009 6:39 PM in response to dragonfireblaze

try this....go to your settings and get to your wi fi - turn it off.....then wait a minute and turn it back on...try it then ...I waited 15mins on the phone for a support agent to tell me that. How frustrating! Hope it helps! but my problem is that is gave me internet access (which I was having problems with) and my app downloaded successfully, however, it wont pull up now. It just sits as a pretty icon and we cant use it! So what, now another 15minute wait to find out ***???

Ipod Touch Apps Won't Finish Downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.