5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2009 5:52 AM by bagehot
bagehot Level 1 (0 points)
I want to transfer video stuff from an old VCR player with RCA composite/S-video output to my 21.5" iMac. The User Guide says the Mini-Display Port only accepts input on the 27" model, so the only option I can find is this adapter:


However, it seems that the manufacturer has legal issues and the product is no longer available. Two questions:

a) Is a USB/RCA-type adapter the only way to go? If so,
b) What is a reliable (and available!) model?

Many thanks.

iMac 21.5, Mac OS X (10.6)