Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing a blueant Z9i with the MacBook pro

I have a blueant Z9i headset which I'm using with my iPhone 3GS. The Z9i is allowed to be paired to up to 5 devices at once (according to their manuals). I just bought a new macbook pro 13", and so far I can't get the device to pair with it. I've checked that bluetooth is on on the mac. I put the headset into pairing mode, but the macbook pro can't find it! Any suggestions?

Macbook Pro 13", Mac OS X (10.4.7)

Posted on Dec 11, 2009 12:57 PM

4 replies

Dec 11, 2009 1:05 PM in response to Victor Miller

I've got an 'Interphone' (the previous model) which pairs fine with my iPhone and Garmin GPS but I've never been able to get the MacBook Pro to pair with it. You're running Bluetooth Setup Assistant and selecting headset right ?

I know the Z9i is supposed to pair with up to 5 devices at a time (two of them phones) but I'm not 100% sure it will work with the computer in the way you're looking for, their FAQ might help or send them an email (I've always found them very helpful)

http://www.myblueant.com/products/headsets/z9i/z9i_faq.php

User uploaded file

Pairing a blueant Z9i with the MacBook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.