Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bonjour scanning to an all-in-one printer/scaner under windows?

I have a HP All-in-one printer/scanner connected to my wireless router. While I am under my mac side of my computer I am able to print and scan using bonjour to my all-in-one printer/scanner. Under my windows (bootcamp) side I can print but not scan. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem so that I can scan under my windows side? I have both Windows XP and Vista and bonjour installed.

Thanks in advance

MacBook Black Intel 2.2 GHz Core Duo, Mac OS X (10.6.2), 2007

Posted on Dec 12, 2009 3:40 PM

4 replies

Feb 12, 2010 5:42 PM in response to StephMcD

The latest version of the HP All-in-One software was needed to make it compatible with Snow Leopard. It works fine now on the MAC side. No joy on the Windows XP x64 side under VMware 3. Printing works but no scanning. I was able to get Bonjour to recognize my printer after installing the latest HP software but scanning still fails.

Bonjour scanning to an all-in-one printer/scaner under windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.