Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MobileMe

I purposely let my MobileMe account expire, but I continue to get a pop up on my phone whenever I go onto internet and/or open email, that states my Mobileme password does not....

Does anyone know how to get rid of this pop up, its very annoying.

3gs, iPhone OS 3.1.2

Posted on Dec 28, 2009 6:12 PM

2 replies

Jan 25, 2010 9:49 AM in response to wlowry

I have the same problem. I did not let the account expire, I stopped it myself. I keep on getting a message saying that Mobileme sync failed. In addition, I noticed the following problems:
1) The Calendar on the iphone has, in addition to calendars "From My Mac", also calendars from an "Untitled Account"
2) When I use the search function to search for a contact, all my contacts appear double. This is not the case when I use the contact application.
3) The birthday calendar on the iphone does not display some entries, while it does on my mac.
I restored the iphone to the factory settings and reinstalled everything from the back-up, but the problem was not solved.
The solution proposed here, to go to Settings, Mail/Contacts/Calendar and delete the Mobileme account does not apply in my case, the account does not appear there.

MobileMe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.