2499 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2010 7:13 AM by wjosten
1. Open Computer from the Start menu.
2. From the Organize menu, choose Folder and Search Options.
3. Click the View tab.
4. In the "Advanced settings" pane under "Hidden files and folders," make sure that the "Show hidden files and folders" option is selected.
5. Click OK.
6. Navigate to the following location by either typing it into the address bar, copying and pasting it into the address bar, or clicking through the folder hierarchy listed:
7. Right-click the SC Info folder shown and on the shortcut menu, choose Delete.
8. Restart the computer.