Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ical not syncing completely on iphone from imac

I have mobile me and normally have no problem with my calenders updating themselves from my imac to iphone and vice versa. Lately they have not been doing it - even after I have synced them manually by attaching the iphone to the imac. Does anyone have any idea why or has anyone else had the same problem?
Everything is up to date - I have run a software update.
Thanks

Mac, Mac OS X (10.5.8), iphone 3GS

Posted on Jan 10, 2010 7:33 AM

3 replies

Jan 15, 2010 9:08 AM in response to Hobbeslucy

I have had a real problem with iCal from the moment I upgraded to iPhone 3GS - iCal now quits after a couple of minutes on my laptop (10.4.11) will not let me replace sync data from Mobile Me on either laptop or desktop (MacPro 10.5.5)
Apple tech support have not been able to help - does anyone have any ideas on why this is going on and how to fix it?
Thanks

ical not syncing completely on iphone from imac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.