Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Pages Display as Blank

I've just installed iLife '09 under a fresh installation of OS X 10.6.2, and updated it to current versions of everything.

After opening iWeb 3.0.1 for the first time, it displays nothing. New pages have no content - only a blank gray area. It doesn't matter which template or page I choose. Gray. Blank. Everything else is as it should be, but nothing at all will display in the main work area.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted Domain.sites2, deleted prefs files, deleted iWeb's cache files, performed a safe boot, and repaired permissions, all to no avail. I can't get anything to display in the main work area, though watching the inspector during random clicking tends to indicate that objects are there.

I'm baffled.

Suggestions?

Mac Pro 2x2.26 Quad, et al, Mac OS X (10.6.2), OS X Server 10.6.2

Posted on Jan 13, 2010 7:01 PM

4 replies

Jan 14, 2010 10:02 AM in response to R Bryan Harrison

If Roddy's suggestion doesn't help try the following;

1 - open iPhoto and create a new album with 3 or 4 photos.
2 - select the album and click on the iWeb button in the lower toolbar. (If you don't have an iWeb button use the View->Show in Toolbar menu option to add it).

If it doesn't work the first time try it again. Give it at least 3 attempts before writing off as not working. It's a long shot but helped fix a vaguely similar problem with a previous version of iWeb.

All Pages Display as Blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.