Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages / Numbers Media Browser event search

It doesn't make sense to me that when you open the Media Browser in Pages or Numbers, that you can not do a search by an events title. You can search by faces and keywords but not places or event title.

If I add a keyword to all photos in an event, I can do a search by that keyword in the media browser. Unfortunately, it is very time consuming to have to add keywords to all my photos in iPhoto.

I currently have over 150 events in iPhoto and it is difficult to have to scroll through each of these events visually in the browser to find the correct one.

Apple, please allow the event title to be allowed as a searchable key in the media browser. Can it be that difficult?

MacBook Pro 15", Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Jan 16, 2010 11:41 AM

4 replies

Jan 19, 2010 5:15 AM in response to PeterBreis0807

Hello Peter

I wish to add that Apple will certainly not announce a new version of iWorks as they never distributed such a product.
It's really astonishing to see so many guys unable to type correctly a five letters name.
It's the same with my four letters first name 😟

Not surprising to read that they get red triangles in table's cells 😉

Yvan KOENIG (VALLAURIS, France) mardi 19 janvier 2010 14:15:33

Pages / Numbers Media Browser event search

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.