Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wiki calendar CalDAV OK in iPhone, fails in iCal 4.0

I have SLServer setup for just my own personal use. I have wiki server setup, created a few wikis with their own calendars, and have been able to connect to those wiki calendars via caldav from my iPhone. I confirmed that I can create/delete appointments from the iPhone and then web calendar interface, and the changes are reflected in the other. For reference, the URL I am using for caldav is "https://my working domain:8443/principals/wikis/work/".

Unfortunately, using that EXACT same URL/setup in iCal results in an error about not being able to find a my personal acct calendars. "The account information was not found. The resource specified by "/principals/ uids/long string/" could not be found on the server."

Why would iCal try to be accessing my personal calendars when I am explicitly directing it at my wiki calendars? Do I need to add personal and wiki group calendars in a particular order?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.2), SL Server, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo; 4GB RAM; 1TB WD drive

Posted on Jan 19, 2010 12:57 AM

2 replies

Jan 19, 2010 4:42 AM in response to John Catalano

Okay... to get this to work I had to ignore some errors that ical threw at me. I subscribed using the URLS and username/passwords as described. iCal threw a fit and told me there were errors (shut up, iCal) but I just quit the app. Upon restart iCal thinks a bit and then all of a sudden, my wiki calendars appear. This is something that should be fixed.

Message was edited by: John Catalano

Wiki calendar CalDAV OK in iPhone, fails in iCal 4.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.