Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows version of Mainstage version 2??

Hi there, I know this is a bit cheeky but I am pretty desperate for some help so I thought I'd ask you lovely people!

I am a Mac user, I have a new IMac and LOVE it! But, as my new IMac is 27" and is a family computer, I don't want to cart it around to gigs (I use the mac to make music). I do however have a decent specced windows laptop to use.

I am desperate to find a piece of software that is very similar to mainstage 2 but for my windows PC, so I can load in MP3 backing tracks, add effects for voice and guitar which are alligned to each backing track and have it in a simple visual, set list display which is easy to navigate when on stage (I am a solo artist). I would then be able to play my guitar and sing along to my backing track and use something like a midi foot pedal to stop/start each backing track and even skip to the next song on the set list. Any ideas?

I'm pretty skint to be honest so can't afford to buy a new Macbook for £400+ although I am trying to find a high spec Ibook which are reasonably cheap.... but I'd prefer to use the windows laptop.

I would be really grateful if you could offer any advice or recommendations.

Thanks,

Roko.

Imac 27" 3.06 intel d core, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Feb 3, 2010 1:49 AM

2 replies

Windows version of Mainstage version 2??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.