Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I-phone unlock screen has very large letters and numbers.

I-phone has large letters and numbers on the unlock screen. can see only about 1/4 of the screen it's so large. can't see the slide to unlock bar, only part of the actual time. will not compress with fingers. phone recieves e-mail/phone calls but can't unlock it. tried restore twice and shutting phone off. pulled SIM card too. when it's restoring the screen is normal size as soon as it's finished it goes back to super -size.

I-Phone 3Gs, iPhone OS 3.1.3

Posted on Feb 4, 2010 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2010 7:32 PM

I'm having exactly the same problem, but It doesn't do a thing when I tap it twice or even three times. It's just locked on my screen saver. I can unlock it with some difficulty, because the screen is so enlarged. But, then I just get a big screen with numbers. I've reset it multiple ways, but with no luck.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2010 7:32 PM in response to Tamara

I'm having exactly the same problem, but It doesn't do a thing when I tap it twice or even three times. It's just locked on my screen saver. I can unlock it with some difficulty, because the screen is so enlarged. But, then I just get a big screen with numbers. I've reset it multiple ways, but with no luck.

I-phone unlock screen has very large letters and numbers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.