Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleMobileDeviceSupport.msi - unable to download drivers to sync iphone

Installed and uninstalled and reinstalled itunes about 5 times but the same problem keeps happening - the computer is unable to recognize my iphone 3GS. My computer recently had to be restored to factory settings and I have updated all the software. It's an HP Pavilion running on MS Vista.

I have tried reseting the phone and the computer but it keeps coming back to a problem with AppleMobileDeviceSupport.msi

How do I fix this problem? I am not supper tech savvy but can follow instructions very well. I will be switching to a MAc Book Pro soon but I still need to fix this in the interim!

Help Please!

HP Pavillion and iPhone 3gs, Windows Vista, Microsoft Vista 32 bit

Posted on Feb 11, 2010 11:18 PM

1 reply

AppleMobileDeviceSupport.msi - unable to download drivers to sync iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.