Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blackberry, iCal, Google Calendar...

A couple of years ago, I got a new blackberry - the old blackberry had Mac support with iCal, but the new blackberry is incompatible with the current OS, which means I can't use iCal anymore For the last year, I've been using google calendar as my main calendar because we use gmail at our company. Google's sync utility works flawlessly, but I often miss iCal because that is how I share my calendar between the rest of my computers (I'm more comfortable with it). Does anyone know of a tool to combine both iCal and google calendars for use with my blackberry, and other computers?

Thanks,
Bryan

2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo MBP, Mac OS X (10.4.9)

Posted on Feb 20, 2010 3:04 PM

2 replies

Feb 24, 2010 7:26 AM in response to Bryan E. Thompson

There are at least 5 different solutions to your problem... and probably a few more, too.

Off the top of my head:
a) Spanning Sync, BusySync, and BusyCal are 3 different Mac programs that will all allow syncing of your iCal calendars to Google calendar.
b) Also, Missing Sync for Blackberry will directly sync your iCal to your Blackberry, without any need for Google at all.
c) And Blackberry also makes some free utility -- I forget the name of it -- which will sync iCal directly to your Blackberry as well.

Blackberry, iCal, Google Calendar...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.