Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture RAW Project to Facebook

Hi. I just got back from a trip and I decided to shoot in RAW (Nikon - NEF). I am going to place the photos in Aperture tomorrow. However, how do I go about uploading to Facebook from APerture? Do I need to go to JPEG first and upload that or will it automatically handle everything?

Thanks!

 17" MBP5,2 (Early 2009), 2.93GHz, 4GB RAM, 320GB 7200RPM HD, Glossy , Mac OS X (10.6.2),  PowerBook G4 12'', 512MB DDR2 RAM, 1.5GHz PowerPC G4+ iPhone 3G 16GB Black

Posted on Feb 20, 2010 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2011 6:19 AM

Aperture will automatically convert the photos to JPEG before uploading to Facebook. The Facebook exporter will take all selected photos from an album and upload them to a specific album on Facebook. You can then add photos whenever you want to the album in Aperture and it will automatically update the Facebook album.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2011 6:19 AM in response to Community User

Aperture will automatically convert the photos to JPEG before uploading to Facebook. The Facebook exporter will take all selected photos from an album and upload them to a specific album on Facebook. You can then add photos whenever you want to the album in Aperture and it will automatically update the Facebook album.

Aperture RAW Project to Facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.