Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yet ANOTHER Logic Crash and NO 'crashed' version saved?

Hi.

I could go on here about how much crashes in Logic are driving me insane but you all know the score...

Do you know why its not saving crashed versions when it crashed like it used to?

Thanks

Mac Pro Quad 2.66GHz & Macbook Pro Dual 2.4GHz, Mac OS X (10.6.2), Apogee Duet, 6GM RAM

Posted on Mar 3, 2010 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2010 7:28 AM

Because the crashes are more severe then. If you stumble, sometimes you manage to grab on to something quickly enough to catch yourself and other times you fall flat on your face without further ado.

Christian
6 replies

Mar 29, 2010 9:43 AM in response to benjamingordon

benjamingordon wrote:
It crashed when i loaded an instrument onto a track whilst Logic was playing...

Well, then you now know what you should not do. I haven't seen a DAW that doesn't at least protest when loading an instrument during playback... Cubase on Mac pre OS X always froze or crashed when I loaded an instrument during playback, even when changing presets during playback. It is a bit like trying to replace a cars' gearbox while driving...

Yet ANOTHER Logic Crash and NO 'crashed' version saved?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.