Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MBP 2009 17'' - frustration :( :( :(

I bought an MBP 2009 17'' at apple premium reseller store in Russia, september 2009.

2 months later I discovered that my Nvidia 9600 GPU is out of order and can not playback DVD films or work with Safari and YouTube continuously.

I took it to certified Apple service centre, they had it unassembled and waiting for a replacement motherboard shipment since that time. 3 Months passed and the equipment has not arrived yet all due to massive Russia's customs problems.

I realize that my MAC which cost me over 5000 USD here is 'aging' and getting outpaced by new technologies and I can't get it to work.

There is nothing positive with 'BAD quality' assembly standards employed by Apple factories with this 2009-2010 Macintosh product line.

Every other Mac's 2009 video adapter fails.

My question is, can I get money back should the service centre postpone repairs any longer?

Mac Book Pro 2009 17'', Mac OS X (10.6.2), SSD Matte

Posted on Mar 7, 2010 2:43 AM

1 reply

MBP 2009 17'' - frustration :( :( :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.