Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find Photos taken in a particular time zone?

Hi, I have several hundred pictures taken in and around Calgary Alberta. Lots of the pictures have the correct time but the wrong time zone (GMT instead of MST). If I batch change the time zone from GMT to the correct one the times get changed also and are out by 7 hours. If I then change the time using the Adjust Date/Time meta data menu the time zone changes back to GMT!

So I changed the time by 7 hours and then batch changed the time zone and it works.

Now I need a way to find all the pictures that have the time zone of GMT in amongst the hundreds of correct ones. I have tried smart albums but cannot find a way to filter for time zones - Help!

Thanks
P.S. I am using Aperture 3

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Mar 12, 2010 1:02 AM

There are no replies.

How do I find Photos taken in a particular time zone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.