Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touchpad Arrow Turns to right click HELP

I normally use a Bluetooth mouse with my MacBook Pro but, for the last few days, when I use the touchpad the arrow will basically do a command on its own if the arrow or cursor is not moved after about 5 seconds or so. if i leave the arrow on a link in an email, for instance, it will open the link without my pressing anything. if the arrow is just left on the desktop it will open up a dialogue option (sorta like I have done a right-click). It does not do this when i use the mouse, only when I have moved the cursor or arrow with the touchpad. It is VERY annoying, and as it does stuff that i just don't want done! (I had a Dell computer that would do the same thing, and i was hoping i left this issue far behind!!)

Any advice? Anybody know what I am talking about? My explanation may not make sense. Thank you!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Mar 12, 2010 3:49 AM

There are no replies.

Touchpad Arrow Turns to right click HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.