Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP NEEDED: What is the phone number for Tech Support?

I cannot find the Tech Support number for QuickTime support. I have been trying to resolve my QuickTime issue for three days and really need phone assistance. The self-reporting Tech Support online form requires a serial number for the product, but QuickTime does not come with a serial number.

In reference to my post:

QuickTime 7 Pro not working
Posted: Mar 20, 2010 7:03 AM
Click to reply to this topic Reply email Email

When I click on the link to launch QuickTime Pro, it does not launch the program. A small box appears at the bottom of the screen with the QuickTime logo "Apple QuickTime", but when I hover the mouse over the icon, it contains a blank blue screen. If I click on it, nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

~Annette

Windows Vista

Windows Vista

Posted on Mar 20, 2010 8:38 PM

4 replies

Mar 22, 2010 9:25 AM in response to annette16

I just bought this quicktime pro ( junk ) I can't believe there is no support for it other than these forums. tried several numbers and you end up with some poor boob in INDIA who doesn't know anything about it or they ask for a serial number that you can't give and don't have. WOW what a disapointment this products lack of support turned out to be, wish I didn't buy it.
Anyway loaded it and it plays, but when I try to download the video to my computer the drop box on the right corner does not drop down. what am I missing here.?

Mar 22, 2010 10:26 AM in response to jick3

Not all web sites allow download, even with QuickTime Pro. Perhaps you've encountered one of those.

Since you have a different problem than that of the original poster, I'd suggest you start a new topic with your question. If you'll include the URL to a web site from which you're attempting to download, that would probably help.

Regards.

Message was edited by: Dave Sawyer

HELP NEEDED: What is the phone number for Tech Support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.