5618 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2010 8:08 PM by LED63
2) as per instructions in http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1627
Reset isync history in Preferences - still same problem
Ran line in terminal - still same problem
3) Started up computer using DVD, ran Disk Utility
- repair disk, 2 errors to do with calculating files - fixed
- fix file permissions, a lot of errors which are the same ones I have keep repairing - it doesn't seem to be repairing them though. I have attached permissions.rtf
4) using terminal i Ran /applications/isync/contents/MACOS/isync the following message followed
Last login: Fri Mar 26 15:54:34 on ttys000
/Applications/iSync.app/Contents/MacOS/iSync ; exit;
You have mail.
MacBook-3:~ *******$ /Applications/iSync.app/Contents/MacOS/iSync ; exit;
2010-03-26 16:07:04.450 iSync[428:10b] Incompatible applications: app=com.apple.isync, targetApp=com.apple.Safari
16:07:05.166 [iSync:428] ERROR (.active-object): Exception while awaking com.apple.typhoon.localCopySync from bootstrap:
: * -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil value (key: com.apple.ical.calendars.Node)
Does this shed any light on my problem??