Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reply to All invitees

I would like to send an e-mail to all the invitees to a meeting event in iCal. I cannot figure out how to do it.

I searched help, search the web, looked through Automator.

Any ideas?

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Mar 26, 2010 5:32 PM

4 replies

Mar 26, 2010 6:33 PM in response to Ferd II

Thank you for you note.

My use case is this: I have an existing meeting scheduled, I have to send an update or a conference bridge, something, to all the attendees. At work in Outlook I can right click and get an option to Reply to All and it brings up an e-mail that has all the invitees pre-populated in the TO field.

I'll check out the source you mentioned.

Thanks again.

Jun 25, 2010 8:45 AM in response to hoffmanFamily4

I would like to second the need for this feature in iCal - for use in a business environment, its a must and its a pain in the **s today to have to manually send the email and reference the meeting. A prime example is that I often have a document or presentation that is completed shortly before the meeting, and would like to distribute it to all attendees. A reply to all for an ical event makes this easy and you don't have reference what meeting it is for, its implicit.

Reply to All invitees

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.