Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viewers

This is a question that I probably should have asked like... 4 years ago. But right now I'm getting to the stage where this would be beyond helpful to have.

End Result: I would like to have two viewers, one showing color, one showing Alpha (easy enough) but I want to be able to have them both update when I view a new node.

Is this even possible? When I make a new viewer desktop, one stays static viewing an old node and the newest viewer to be created is the only one to update as I select the left side of each node. I want to be able to see alpha and color at the same time, because a lot of things are slipping though the cracks in that regard (I just assume the alpha is being processed, 20 nodes later only to find down the road that I never had an alpha channel in the first place, etc etc)

Mac Pro Octo2.26GHz Nahalem, 6GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4870, Mac OS X (10.5.7)

Posted on Mar 31, 2010 7:31 PM

1 reply

Apr 15, 2010 4:00 PM in response to Eisen Feuer

From the menu bar..

Viewers > New Viewer

They appear on top of each other. Click and drag the light grey bar to move them around. You can scale them as needed by hovering the mouse on the edge and click-drag when you see the bi-directional arrows.

Hold the mouse pointer over the viewer and click A or C or whatever channel info you need for the given viewer.

Viewers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.