Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with Finale 2010 and 10.6.3

I noticed today, after upgrading to 10.6.3, that when I opened Finale 2010 and tried to use Smart Score to scan in a PDF of some music parts that there was a huge crash and a continual loop of crashes within the program. I was unable to force-quit or exit either the HP Scan Pro, Smart Scan or finale when this happened. Smart Score kept saying it was unable to initialize the scanner and gave a crash report that I could send to apple. However, when I clicked on any button, it reopened the same thing and crashed again. This continued in a loop until I was somehow able to force-quit Finale 2010 and that stopped the madness in Smart Score. I was able to replicate this 2 hours later with the exact same results. Has anyone else seen these issues with Smart Score?

MacBook 10.6.3 2GHZ intel core 2 duo 4GB ram, Mac OS X (10.6.3), Also have G4 powermac desktop machine running Leopard

Posted on Apr 4, 2010 7:36 PM

There are no replies.

problems with Finale 2010 and 10.6.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.