Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sheet Music and Pages

I might be a future iPad owner if those of you can answer this question for me. I play the piano and guitar and have a ton of sheet music in PDF. Would I be able to just put these onto the iPad and bring them up in PDF to view? This would be my main appeal to the iPad to use it as a mobile sheet music reader. Will this work? Thanks!

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.3), 2nd Gen

Posted on Apr 5, 2010 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2010 7:46 PM

Would I be able to just put these onto the iPad and bring them up in PDF to view?

Sure, but not in Pages. It doesn't read pdf (it is a word processor and exports to pdf). GoodReader is a pdf reader some recommend.
6 replies

Apr 7, 2010 7:14 PM in response to jaxjason

Yea I agree with the 'TabToolKit' app. I am huge into guitar and piano and this app is AMAZING. You either transfer over the files from your computer or just download them from the iPad from the internet. I use 911tabs.com for all my guitar pro tabs.

The other app that is pretty good for transferring over PDFs to your iPad is Goodreader. For .99 it does an excellent job.

Sheet Music and Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.