Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone won't receive emails (exchange)

Hey guys,

My Iphone 3G (OS 3.1.3) is having some issues receiving new emails. The only way I can get NEW emails in my Iphone exchange inbox is for the actual Outlook 2007 application to be open on my computer at work. Sending emails is no problem. I bought the Iphone around five days ago, and synced it up with itunes the next day. I tried deleting and re-installing my exchange mail account on the phone today, but the problem remains.

I have tried to compare settings with co-workers to no avail. They also have a 3G with OS 3.1.3. One other co-worker has this same problem. This issue does not occur with my AOL email account.

Any advice is very much appreciated.

3G, iPhone OS 3.1.3

Posted on Apr 6, 2010 9:04 AM

2 replies

Apr 6, 2010 10:49 AM in response to Graham Outterside

Is there anyway I could tell if that were the case?

I'm relatively "google-savvy" when it comes to these things, but this doesnt seem to be a common problem. My buddy and I are bout ready to pull our hair out.

I called the apple help-desk and told them exactly what was in the email, and they told me it was a Microsoft problem, and that I needed to call them. Guess I will give that a shot.

Iphone won't receive emails (exchange)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.