Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quicktime Pro exporting to WMV -- only exports 30 seconds?

Have 7.6.6 PRO and am exporting to WMV. But I only get 30 seconds of video? Any ideas?

Macbook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Apr 8, 2010 10:08 PM

5 replies

May 28, 2010 10:23 AM in response to peteratomic

I am having a problem with this as well. In Quicktime Pro, when I try and export a 4:49 length .mov into a .wmv, it will only give me 4.30. Why would it cut me off? At first I thought maybe the machine hic-upped or something during the conversion but I have attempted it several times and no matter what I do, I can only get 4:30 in length.

I have Quick Time Pro and Flip4Mac WMV Studio Pro HD and have spent hours going through the FAQ’s and discussion forums on both sites and can’t find anything about a time constraint once you have purchased the “paid” versions......HELP

Quicktime Pro exporting to WMV -- only exports 30 seconds?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.