My iPod recently began having issues, such as not playing songs that should've worked, skipping over them, etc. So I chose to restore it, and now it stops syncing songs at around 3 GB worth of music, and I'll either get error 1303, 53, or 69. I sync manually, no photos or anything besides music. When it gets to around 3GB full, the sync will start going really slow, and I can hear a weird crackling sound coming from my iPod, as if it's trying too hard, and then the error message pops up after this goes on for a while. Here's what I've tried so far:
- 5 R's - Disk Mode - Turning off UAC - Using the Administrator as the account doing the sync - Using different usb cable - Using different USB ports - Using different laptop/desktop - Updating Itunes, Ipod, & Windows Updates
Same thing happened to me. I took the ipod back yesterday to the apple store and I got a new one. However, I'm still having the same problem. I think that something is wrong with the settings or itunes 9 itself. Going to keep checking.