3133 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2010 10:13 AM by whoisthatgirl
I just tried this posted on another forum page and it worked!!!
Well this is THE FIX everyone! (supplied last year by smeone else under this topic, but easily missed.)
1. Open iTunes
2. Click on Edit/Preferences
3. Under Parental Controls, DISABLE access to the iTunes Store
4. Then check the box to ALLOW access to iTunes U
5. Try to log in to the store again through iTunes - it will send you
direct to the iTunes U store
6. Repeat step 2
7. Under Parental Controls nor ENABLE access to the iTunes Store.
Voila! All fixed. Obviously an error in the latest release of iTunes, but getting Apple to fix it seems an impossibility!