Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sponsorship Requests

I am a director at a local fire/rescue non profit in the Washington, DC area. I have tracked down an email address and a community liaison phone number. Unfortunately, the number I called said that Apple does not assist non-profits anymore. Ordinarily, I would not mind drafting an email proposal, but I am afraid that I am going to be dumped into the delete folder after sending something to a generic email address. Is there anyone specific that I may contact as far as sponsorships are concerned? We are not asking for much and would compensate Apple in non-monetary ways.

-Jason

Dell XPS M1530, Windows Vista

Posted on Apr 12, 2010 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2010 1:58 PM

Welcome To  Discussions Jason!

The only available contacts would be found HERE.

ali b
7 replies

Apr 12, 2010 2:31 PM in response to jngold01

I haven't seen Apple do any sort of sponsorships in years. They were turning down all requests back when I was working with HED and K-12 schools over 10 years ago. You would probably have better luck if you contact local dealers rather than trying to work with Apple itself. There are a number of resellers in the DC area; you can do a search here:

http://www.apple.com/buy/locator/

Good luck.

Sponsorship Requests

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.