Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sponsorship Requests

I am a director at a local fire/rescue non profit in the Washington, DC area. I have tracked down an email address and a community liaison phone number. Unfortunately, the number I called said that Apple does not assist non-profits anymore. Ordinarily, I would not mind drafting an email proposal, but I am afraid that I am going to be dumped into the delete folder after sending something to a generic email address. Is there anyone specific that I may contact as far as sponsorships are concerned? We are not asking for much and would compensate Apple in non-monetary ways.

-Jason

Dell XPS M1530, Windows Vista

Posted on Apr 12, 2010 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2010 1:58 PM

Welcome To  Discussions Jason!

The only available contacts would be found HERE.

ali b
7 replies

Apr 12, 2010 2:31 PM in response to jngold01

I haven't seen Apple do any sort of sponsorships in years. They were turning down all requests back when I was working with HED and K-12 schools over 10 years ago. You would probably have better luck if you contact local dealers rather than trying to work with Apple itself. There are a number of resellers in the DC area; you can do a search here:

http://www.apple.com/buy/locator/

Good luck.

Sponsorship Requests

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.