Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to find old font "New York"

I recently had to reinstall my computer after wiping the disk. I thought I had everything backed up but I forgot my fonts. I have used for years the font New York, but I was told that it was an old OS 9 font and not included on OSX. I have not used OS 9 for years and my old install disks are long gone. So could someone who is still using OS 9 email me a copy of the New York font from their system? It is the only one I really like for my documents. Thanks

<Edited by Host>

MacBook White, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Apr 13, 2010 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2010 6:25 PM

I sent it to you.

Cheers, Tom

PS Next time, don't list your email address the way you did. List it as:

timclaassen AT truevine DOT net Spanners will get your email address when you show it the way you did.
36 replies

Aug 10, 2010 2:06 PM in response to TimClaas

i will visit Manhattan next month
i need many hard wear like
mac pro g5
do you have? :
Digidesign 003 music rack
M-audio bx8a monitor studio
Audio Techica at2020 studio microphone
Yamaha MG124CX Stereo Mixer with Effects
Headphone studio athm20
ADVC110 A/d Converter
mac pro g5
with picture in this link

http://rapidshare.com/files/412209305/Studio_net.pdf

and more like this
please replay me if you have this hardware in your store in Manhattan
if you do not have>>
can i make order for it in your store?
can i buy mac pro g5 from you and the other things near you in Manhattan
plz plz plz plz replay me

Aug 10, 2010 9:28 PM in response to ?mac

Hi, ?mac -

Welcome to Apple's Discussions.

These forums are set up for user-to-user problem solving. As such, there are next to no Apple employees who come here and post (there are a few, but they rarely post in these older product areas of Discussions).

Unless someone who has a great familiarity with that particular store comes along and is able to answer your questions, you probably will not get detailed responses, particularly with regard to what is available in that particular store aqt the present time.

You would do far better to call the store directly, and ask them.

Aug 18, 2010 7:30 PM in response to ?mac

Hi there, the G5 & Mac Pro look very similar Case wise, yet 2 very different Macs...

At the Apple Icon at top left>About this Mac.

Then click on More Info>Hardware and report this upto *but not including the Serial#*...

Hardware Overview:

Machine Name: Power Mac G5 Quad
Machine Model: PowerMac11,2
CPU Type: PowerPC G5 (1.1)
Number Of CPUs: 4
CPU Speed: 2.5 GHz
L2 Cache (per CPU): 1 MB
Memory: 10 GB
Bus Speed: 1.25 GHz
Boot ROM Version: 5.2.7f1

See this please...

http://tinyurl.com/24twq54

Sep 19, 2010 9:28 AM in response to Texas Mac Man

I have a MacBook Pro (recently switch from PC so am not to savvy with software) I have a 5th edition of The Oregon Trail and would like to use it with the kids I work with ( I am a Speech Language Pathologist). It will not work because I don't have New York 18 font. Do you have experience with others with this problem, and do you know how I can find and install the font? Thanks for your help.

Carla Bernier

Nov 23, 2010 5:22 PM in response to Texas Mac Man

Dear Tom,

Would you please send me the New York Font too? I have a Mac Tiger 10.4.11.
I had the New York Font and was very happy to have it. But my technician decided it was too old and wiped it, without asking me, when he was overhauling my computer! I would much appreciate it if you will send it to me. Its the best!

Regards,
Wheke

Trying to find old font "New York"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.