Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad delivery times?

I ordered an iPad a week ago and wondering how long everyone is waiting out there. My delivery time says it should arrive April 16-22 but wonder how realistic that is. I placed my order on April 8th and am VERY, VERY anxious.

Message was edited by: fgfats

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Apr 14, 2010 1:09 PM

6 replies

Aug 10, 2010 1:47 AM in response to fgfats

Ha ha

IPad delivery is a Joke. I orderd i Ipad on 31th of July over the Apple Store and they wrote me a mail that the Ipad will be delivered on August the 10th. I was taking a day off to wait for the parcel to arrive. But nothing...... Calling the Transport Company (in this case TNT) and they told me that the delivery will be later but they could not tell me the exact delivery date and i had to wait because if i am not present to sign for the parcel than they will send the parcel back to Apple. I can not take a week off to wait for his parcel and i don't have no one to stay at home, because me and my wife are both working. I feel a little bit cheated, but it looks like that it is normal with Apple. I paid for something i did not receive and i think i will have problems to get my money back.

Albi

Aug 11, 2010 1:33 AM in response to albertos53

7-10 days delivery my ***. i'm sorry for the profanity but seriously? i ordered this on the 28th. expected this in just over a week's time. originally quoted 7th or 8th delivery.

now they asked me to wait... claimed the credit card didnt work and the bank refused the transaction... called the bank up, this was not true...
also a friend had been delivered ALL THE ACCESSORIES but the console itself. he called up CS and asked what was happening but they insisted it was transaction error when the he's got confirmation it went through ok and he's already holding the rest of the goods...

later found out the ipads were not even ready to dispatch yet, when the confirmation tracking code came through on apple store, it was only dispatched to leave for hong kong on the 7th. which is already good 10days after the purchase date.

now TNT has said if you want it ASAP you can go to the depot to collect it yourself, otherwise it would have been earliest friday delivery which is also not guaranteed. which is like what i've heard for the last 2 weeks. excuse after excuse, seriously apple, sort this out...

trade description act and everything... why are you doing this to your supporters?
if they werent apple haters in the first place, you might have given them a reason to now from the disappointment, hassle and waste of annual leave to receive nothing but a giant let down.

very unprofessional.

edit:
for those of you still looking to get an ipad, here's the *REALISTIC delivery times.*
*3-4weeks till delivery from the day of transaction on the apple store. 5weeks if you're unlucky.*

Message was edited by: Ninj0rz

iPad delivery times?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.