Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

General question: Apple support by e-mail

Is there no chance to contact Apple for support by e-mail? Crawling through the support pages, I only found a support telephone number which is not available after 7.45pm. For iTunes, they give e-mail support. For the iPod touch they don't, as it seems.

Other question, if officials from Apple are reading this:
Why is there no "General" forum to post questions like this?

PC, Windows XP Pro

Posted on Apr 16, 2010 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2010 2:11 PM

Sorry but no, Apple does not provide product support by email. The only email support is for the iTunes Store. If you need technical support from Apple, you'll have to call them or visit an Apple Store, if there's one in your area (there are Apple Stores in Hamburg, Frankfurt, and München).

Mainly because these forums are for users to assist other users with technical questions about specific products.

Perhaps if you provide details about your problem, someone here can help. I'd suggest starting a new topic, as the subject of this one is not likely to attract the attention of someone who might be able help you.

Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2010 2:11 PM in response to infiniter

Sorry but no, Apple does not provide product support by email. The only email support is for the iTunes Store. If you need technical support from Apple, you'll have to call them or visit an Apple Store, if there's one in your area (there are Apple Stores in Hamburg, Frankfurt, and München).

Mainly because these forums are for users to assist other users with technical questions about specific products.

Perhaps if you provide details about your problem, someone here can help. I'd suggest starting a new topic, as the subject of this one is not likely to attract the attention of someone who might be able help you.

Regards.

General question: Apple support by e-mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.