Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix Application?

Just out of curiosity, how well does the Netflix App work for the Ipad? I've been hearing rumors that movies have been choppy, some have been cutting out and some of the on demand movies won't even stream? I am not a Netflix memember and I am wondering if it's worth getting it since I specifically want it for the Ipad! Any other Movie Apps you recommend besides the Itunes store?

HP Pavilion Dv6338se, HP Desktop, Windows Vista

Posted on Apr 16, 2010 10:01 PM

6 replies

Apr 16, 2010 11:06 PM in response to TiffanyNicole

Yes the quality is very nice, looked very clear. I have it on a stand to watch movies while I work (I work from home). I watched it all day and haven't experienced any choppiness, but only when the Internet slowed down. I compared the quality side by side with my cinema display and I have to say quaility on the iPad I believe is better then the desktop silverlight player version, like the video quality is better on the Roku player.

Apr 18, 2010 2:17 PM in response to TiffanyNicole

Overall, I've been really happy using the Netflix app and have watched several movies with it. However, one night soon after I got my iPad I was trying to watch a movie and the playback was very choppy and I had trouble re-connecting. I thought perhaps it might have been Netflix's server overloaded by everyone with their new iPads trying out their app. Other than that one time, playback has been fast and problem-free. I've really enjoyed the Netflix app.

Netflix Application?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.