Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aux template import??? Yes or no

I'm too lazy to sort through the manual. Is there any way to save a set of Aux channels as a template to import into an existing project? I know I can set up a template to start every session with... I just thought there would be a a way to do this like PT
Thanks...you folks are always so helpful

P.S. I'm still using Logic 8.

Mac Mini 1.83 - 2gig Ram, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Apr 18, 2010 10:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2010 1:41 AM

You can in Logic 9 with the Selective track import feature.

A word of advice. If you want help on a forum like here where lots of knowledgable users give their time for free and have probably read the manual and are giving years of experience gratis don't start your post with "I'm too lazy to sort through the manual". And if you get few replies don't be surprised!

JG
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2010 1:41 AM in response to dscorzish

You can in Logic 9 with the Selective track import feature.

A word of advice. If you want help on a forum like here where lots of knowledgable users give their time for free and have probably read the manual and are giving years of experience gratis don't start your post with "I'm too lazy to sort through the manual". And if you get few replies don't be surprised!

JG

Apr 19, 2010 2:02 AM in response to JG99

Thanks... looks like I'll be needing to buy 9 soon.
Also thanks for the advice... I guess I should have written...
"Checked the enormous manual and can't find anything on this topic. On the risk of asking something obvious..."
I've spent a lot of time buried in the manual too. I've given a few nuggets of advice on this forum as well. My apologies if my conversational tone might not come across in print;)
DS

Aux template import??? Yes or no

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.